History of Keller Marine & R.V.
| Keller Marine & RV was started in 1958 by George and Margaret Keller. It was founded under the name of Keller Marine Service.
George’s father Flanders Keller was a boat builder in those days. He manufactured Keller Kraft wooden boats. George knew that the
service level on parts and accessories was sorely lacking in his area. He had worked for his father and experienced first hand how
hard it was to obtain boat parts on the production line. Therefore George went into the parts business and based his business
strategy on SERVICE, hence the name Keller Marine Service. The business got great support from the Dealer Network and Keller’s growth
began. Then in 1968 at the urging of Starcraft Boats Keller Marine entered the Recreational Vehicle business. The RV dealer’s also
supported Keller and that lead to steady growth in the RV Business. George and Margaret retired from the company in 1991.
Today the company is run by a management team which includes two of the Keller children. Mike Keller serves as company President, and Lori (Keller) Morrow serves as Secretary/Treasurer. Keller services about 1,000 independent Marine & RV dealers in the Mid-Atlantic and New England states. Service is still the buzz word at Keller and it is what still separates Keller Marine & RV from its competition.